Points of Appreciation
- A goldfinch and a blue bird at the train station
- I walked calmly through a corridor of hundreds of bumble bees busy with these little yellow flowers
- Wildflowers are everywhere after all that rain and a couple of days of sun
- People were interested in knowing how my bike ride went
- I meditated in Copley Square by the fountain. When I looked up, I saw a tree in which many had carved their initials and such into the bark. It came to me that the tree had accepted these wounds and was completely at peace with itself, happily growing and filled with golden light.
- Kikipotamus sent me a book!